A cosy and welcoming pub,
the way it should be
The Miller Arms is one of the oldest building in the village of Singleton. It was originally called the Hornby Arms and dates back to the 1700s. It was renamed when Thomas Miller bought the Singleton Estate and built much of the village that we know you’ll love just as much as we do.
The Miller Arms retains many of its original features and we’re proud to still be the heart of a thriving warm and friendly community. Believe it or not we’ve even got a wishing well (that’s why we have the Two Pence pieces from the 1700’s in our logo).
We’ve worked hard though to blend history with our passion for high quality food and drink. When we opened the doors again we wanted it to be exactly the kind of place where we would like to enjoy our days off, our days out or just popping in for a quick pint after work. What we’ve built is a proper pub, with proper food (with the reviews to prove it and not just a handwritten board outside) and a team of people who have created a friendly, comfortable atmosphere, where everybody’s welcome.